Saturday, June 14, 2014

New ROBLOX Animations!

ROBLOX has recently released new animations, and the community is all over it.

I, for one, like the new animations.
They look clean, new, fresh, etc.

What I don't like about the new animations is /e dance. (more like /ew dance AM I RIGHT)
I mean, it's gangnam style.

But, the standing animation is my favorite. It's great, and it looks better then your arms flailing around as you majestically stand on a brick. Totally not overdramatized.

But, it's now more.. Calm. But, the walking animation on the other hand, I love it even more.
It looks so good, but I would totally prefer the classic walking animation.




So, if you go into a game, look at all of the new animations!

/e dance
/e wave
/e laugh
/e cheer

Let me know if I forgot any animations, and if you like them or hate them!

 /e dance
The regular standing animation.

/e cheer

1 comment: