Monday, June 23, 2014

Moderator Showcase - [Gordonrox24]

Hello Fellow Robloxians!
I'm Kloiz, and today I am writing about an event that occurred to me not too long ago, and how this particular moderator helped me out.

So, lets dive right in.




So basically, awhile ago, I was hacked (presumably kelogged), and a majority of my items were deleted.
I had around 5-8 pages of hats, 5 packages, and around 8 gear (3 limiteds, none were deleted). So, I had my account verified, so I was able to recover my password. I then logged on almost in tears. My account was pretty much useless. Barely any hats left, and my favorite gears were gone. But, the staff was still there, at least. So, in frustration, I quickly emailed ROBLOX to get help.

It took ROBLOX around 2 weeks to respond, asking me for a more clear story. So, in response, I sent them what I knew, and what I thought had happened.

1 week later, I get a reply from them saying they're "sincerely sorry" and "they can't do anything about it". But, that's the incompetent email team for you. But, me being me, I won't take no for an answer. So, I went to the forums and made a big and bold title, called @ADMINS, MODS, AND ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME!, and I put what the entire story was in the thread.
I continuously bumped the post until more and more people replied, and then eventually he replied.

Who is he?
Gordonrox24.

I was so thrilled a moderator finally came to my aid, and he was so helpful to.
He simply asked me to PM him my ticket number, and he'll see what he can do.

Do you want to know what he did?
He got them to email me back, add up a total of the items that got deleted, and they'd get back to me.

That's a great thing.
Do you want to know why?

They gave me 10K ROBUX.
Yes, sir-ey.

10,000 robux.
I was so thankful, I wanted to split the robux with him. But, he didn't need it. I just decided to use the money to recover some of the deleted items that were still onsale, and buy new things.

That's why I choose him for our first moderator showcase post.
So, if you end up reading this, gordon, thank you.
Thank you so much.

So, that concludes this post! Farewell, Fellow Robloxian!






1 comment: