Friday, July 4, 2014

[Game Review #4] The Roblox Gym™ - A game by mew903.

Hello Fellow Robloxians!
I'm Kloiz, and today I will be reviewing a game I've been meaning to review for a pretty long time! So, lets dive right into Game Review #4!



















































This week, I will be reviewing The Roblox Gym by mew903.
Let us begin!

So, let me start off by saying this game is well built, well scripted, and just fun and entertaining overall. But, every game has its ups and downs. For instance, there are little kids running around the place going "I LIFT BRO!!!" and spend countless hours there just training their Robloxian to be virtually buff. But, I'll get more into that later.

What's so good about this game?

Well, for starters, it's entertaining and fun.
Also, the game is well built and I assume it took mew about a couple of months just to script this thing, and then another month to build it. There are custom animations, well scripted and built mini-games/workouts, and a lot to do. You can sword fight, do pull ups, lift dead-weights, box, earn player points, bench press, and play basketball. This place is loads of fun if you're the type of sporty guy/gal on Roblox and you want to play an "athletic" game.

So, there's not much more to it.

My rating: 7/10

Why 7/10?
Well, in the game, there are arrogant little kids (i assume a majority of them are kids because the one's i've met are so immature...) that run around that act like they're better than everybody because they can lift virtual weights.

Not only that, but with the new physics update implemented into the game, the sword fighting is somewhat broken, but still fun to play with.

So, that concludes this review!
Farewell, Fellow Robloxian!

3 comments: