Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Roblox Hud! Is Roblox going for a new minimalistic look and feel?

Hello Fellow Robloxians, I am Kloiz, and today I will be talking about the new HUD in game, and my thoughts about it! So, lets jump right in!




















So, my first question is: Is Roblox going for a more minimalistic and simplistic look rather than their "futuristic" look in the past? Well, I think they are, and I like the way they're going with this! I think it looks great, and they should continue to bring new things to Roblox like this!

The only thing I don't like, is the chat bar. I would've liked to see an updated chat bar, like it being semi-transparent and in a simpler font. But, beggars can't be choosers!

I'd also like to appologize for the lack of posts. I've been in school and we've had testing and I haven't had much time to post some new posts, but I have been working on my forum in the morning, so you should check that out! Just click here to visit it, and hopefully you sign up! It is a gaming forum w/ gaming, modding, exploiting, and just socializing in general! So, give us a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment